This specially makes sense if your webapp is designed to work offline, using the HTML5 offline feature or because your application runs on a possibly disconnected mobile device.
- Boolean and Scoring search engines available, depending on the kind of search your application needs
- Automatic HTML5 storage detection, and graceful degradation, with a configurable constraint-based capabilities system. Currently manages WebSQL, IndexedDB and Memory data storage.
- Full unicode support and normalization, diacritical marks removal, stemming and phonetical algorithms (currently available for english and french)
- Configurable and very easely extensible parsing and token normalization system
- Easy to integrate, zero external dependency, ~100k minified
Note that fullproof is NOT a document management system, it does only one thing: provide fulltext search to your application, it does not aim at storing documents or data.
Want more information ?